- 16,184 Posts
Apple kicks #ShotOniPhone6 into high gear... on video!
The #ShotOniPhone6 hashtag now highlights not only the quality of iPhone videos, but the artistry of iPhone videographers.
It's no secret the iPhone is one of the most popular camera in the world, and the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are the best cameras Apple has ever made. That includes videographers who have done everything from shows to commercials to documentaries and more.
What artists all over the world have been doing with those cameras, however, hasn't always gotten the attention it deserves. Enter #ShotOniPhone6. It kicked off back in March, but now it's kicking into high gear.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 06-01-2015, 09:41 PM #2
Re: Apple kicks #ShotOniPhone6 into high gear... on video!
Not to take away from the Shot on iPhone 6 campaign, but this is an awesome video from Bentley Motors. It came out last year, and was shot using iPhone 5s, and edited using iPad Air. Amazing!
The last minute is a behind the scenes look at how they shot the video.
- By iamleek in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2015, 02:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2015, 07:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2015, 03:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 03:51 PM