- 16,182 Posts
How to add spacers to your Mac's Dock using Terminal
Want to better separate the apps within your Dock? Try adding a space to break them up.
OS X Yosemite's Dock gives you a handy way of launching applications that you use the most frequently with a single click. To organize them, you can click and drag them around however you like. What you can't do, at least not directly from within the Dock's preferences, is divide up the apps using an easy visual separator. Fortunately, there's a workaround — if you're comfortable using the Terminal command line.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-30-2015, 12:33 PM #2
- By Pandurr in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2015, 12:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 10:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2015, 06:12 AM