- 16,211 Posts
How to communicate with your Apple Watch
Whether you're calling, sending taps, or answering a message, the Apple Watch makes communication more convenient.
Need to quickly let someone know you're running late for a meeting, or place a quick call? The Apple Watch lets you stay in touch with those most important to you without reaching for your iPhone. You can give your favorite contacts one-button access, create a new message and dictate whatever it is you need to say, and even send your heartbeat to let someone know you're thinking about them.
However you want to use your Apple Watch to communicate, here's everything you need to know!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Pandurr in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2015, 12:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:51 AM
- By jefbeard911 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:46 AM