- 16,184 Posts
Leather Loop band for Apple Watch review
The Leather Loop band for Apple Watch is made of quilted Venezia leather from Arzignano, Italy, and has a magnetic closure, making it both comfortable and endlessly adjustable.
I ordered the black version of the Leather Loop the same time I ordered my Black Steel Apple Watch. I just loved the way it looked at the Apple events and was eager to try it out. The Loop arrived a couple of weeks before my watch, but I had a stainless steel review unit, so it gave me a chance to try that pairing first. Since then I've been wearing the Leather Loop, off and on, for almost a month now and under a wide variety of circumstances. So, how's it holding up?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By treyinga in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-20-2015, 10:05 PM
- By D4SSWME in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2015, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2015, 12:00 PM
- By jefbeard911 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2015, 07:51 PM