- 16,205 Posts
How to stop Facebook from constantly tracking and recording your location
Use Nearby Friends? If you don't want Facebook for iPhone tracking your every move, you're going to want to change your settings.
I like using Facebook to share what we want, when we want, and it's fair game. But many of us don't fancy a social network tracking our every move, even privately. If you use Facebook's Nearby Friends feature, however, you may be at risk of just that. If you'd prefer not to have a personal map of every place you've been accessible via your Facebook account, here's how to change your settings and put the social network back in its place.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By markbw13 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2015, 02:43 AM
- By Frost Forged in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 12:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2015, 10:51 AM