- 16,178 Posts
Switch to Mac: How to right click on your mouse or trackpad
If you're fresh from Windows, you're probably used to right-clicking your mouse to pull up contextual menus and other actions. You can do the same on the Mac, even without a right mouse button. Here's how!
If you've just switched to the Mac, you may find yourself a bit confused by how the Mac's mice and trackpad work. The Mac famously doesn't come with a mouse or trackpad that has a distinct right-mouse button. But that doesn't mean you can't right-click on the Mac. Whether you use the built-in trackpad on your Mac laptop, a Magic Trackpad, a Magic Mouse, or a third-party mouse that has a distinct right button, here's how to enable right-click menus on your Mac.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2015, 07:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2015, 06:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2015, 06:12 AM