- 16,237 Posts
How to change what iPhone or iPad is used to share your location
If you use location sharing with family and friends, you'll want to make sure iOS is sharing from the right device.
There are lots of reasons you may want to share your location through the Messages app or Find My Friends. For example, sharing a location is a lot faster than manually typing out a location to someone. If you have more than one iOS device, maybe an iPhone and an iPad for example, you may want to change which one is used for default location sharing.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2015, 11:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:05 AM