- 16,182 Posts
Why we're still talking (and writing) about the Apple Watch
I can't help but keep coming back to the Watch: There are problems to solve, challenges to face. Why not write about them?
I've seen a number of complaints lately while browsing Twitter —*and even iMore's own forums — about the sheer volume of Apple Watch coverage undertaken by this site and others. Though we've done these kinds of massive rollouts before for the iPad, and the iPhone before it, only a few million people have a Watch in their hands right now. Others have little to any desire to try one on, let alone own one.
So why do we keep talking and writing about this tiny auxiliary device when so few have it in their possession? Why is it so interesting?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mejoscoma in forum iMessageReplies: 33Last Post: 05-01-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2015, 09:59 AM
- By kingkelzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:30 AM