- 16,212 Posts
How to customize the Dock on your Mac
The OS X Dock is a convenient way to launch apps and access the files and folders you use most frequently.
When you first launch OS X Yosemite, the Dock comes pre-filled with many of the standard apps Apple includes: Mail, Safari, Launchpad, Mission Control, and more. You can customize the Dock with any apps you like, however. What's more, you can adjust the Dock's size, its location, and its behavior.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Watrat in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-24-2016, 04:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 10:40 AM