What to do when iTunes won't recognize your iPhone or iPad
Having trouble getting iTunes to recognize your iPhone or iPad?
While there are are fewer reasons than ever to plug your iPhone or iPad into iTunes on your computer as time goes on, when you do —*to transfer large media files, to make an encrypted backup, to restore your device, etc. —*you need it to work. So what happens when it doesn't? What happens when it won't connect to iTunes? That's the issue we tackle in this edition of iOS Help!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iPad Retina in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 05-31-2015, 06:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 07:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 06:35 AM
- By OUSOB1 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 04:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 01:12 AM