- 16,198 Posts
How to use multiple Apple Watches with your iPhone
Apple designed it so that a single iPhone would be paired with a single Apple Watch.
That doesn't mean you can't use multiple Apple Watches with your iPhone if you really want to, but it does mean it'll require some extra work on your part. Basically you need to pair, un-pair, and re-pair with your iPhone every time you switch Apple Watches. Yeah, it's a pain, but if you want a workout and a dress Apple Watch, or a fancy and a casual one, we can walk you through the process!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By saynt j in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2015, 01:17 PM
- By MightyHollywood in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2015, 10:32 AM
- By Jabbadebbie in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2015, 09:01 AM