- 16,194 Posts
How to use your Apple Watch with multiple iPhones
Apple designed it so that a single Apple Watch would be paired with a single iPhone.
That doesn't mean you can't use your Apple Watch with multiple iPhones if you really want to, like your home and work iPhone, or yours and your significant other's iPhone. But it does mean it will take some work. In short, you'll need to pair, un-pair, and re-pair your Apple Watch every time you switch iPhones. Yeah, really. The good news is: we can walk you through it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kingloui26 in forum iTunesReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2015, 10:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2015, 09:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2015, 09:12 AM