- 16,183 Posts
How to create a new user account on your Mac
Need to create a new user account on your Mac? It's easy. Just follow these steps.
If a new family member or even a new office co-worker is going to use your Macintosh, you can create a new user account for them in OS X Yosemite. Having separate user accounts means each person who uses the Mac can each have their own settings, like iCloud account information, application preferences, and desktop wallpaper. They can each have their own repository of files and folders. It's the safest way to make sure you're not overwriting or otherwise disturbing each other's files. Here's how to do it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By MadMikeD in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2015, 09:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 12:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2015, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 09:49 AM