- 16,182 Posts
Yes, tagged Faces do sync to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac*—*if you know where to look
Even though Photos for iOS doesn't offer a Faces album, you can still find tagged friends using the search field.
I recently wrote a post on getting Faces to sync between multiple computers when you're using iCloud Photo Library, and mentioned —*sadly — that there was no efficient way to sync the work-around to iOS. And this remains true... technically.
It turns out that even though Apple doesn't officially sync the Faces album from Photos for OS X using iCloud Photo Library, you can still find any tagged photos of a person —*no matter what computer you tagged them on —*by searching their name.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Nesreenea in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2015, 09:12 AM
- By Stevem41344@att.net in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2015, 12:16 PM
- By karbot1234 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2015, 03:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:40 AM