- 16,185 Posts
How to get Faces to sync between multiple computers in Photos for OS X
Your Faces album won't sync across your computers —*but there's another way to see that collection across your devices.
I like being able to see images of certain family members at a glance —*it's helpful for building birthday cards, for instance, or finding great blackmail photos —*and it's why I've always loved the Faces feature.
But with Photos for OS X, your tagged Faces won't sync between your Macs —*they live, siloed, on the machine where you first tagged them.
This is silly, and something I hope Apple fixes in the next Photos for OS X update. Until they does so, however, you're not completely out of organizational luck: There's a sneaky work-around to get those tagged photos to sync to your other computers.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 09:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:27 AM