How to re-order clock faces on your Apple Watch
If you use certain clock faces frequently, it can be convenient to have them arranged next to each other for easy switching.
The Apple Watch currently doesn't provide a way to re-order clock faces, either on the Watch itself or via the Apple Watch for iPhone app. At least not directly. You can, however, add new versions of the faces, and they'll stay in the order you add them (from left to right). It's a little complicated, but it can also make switching to your most frequently used clock faces much more convenient.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By carraser891 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 26Last Post: 06-14-2015, 11:07 AM
- By cornettbr in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 12:04 PM