How to change the monogram on your Apple Watch
Thanks to the monogram complication, you can show off up to four characters right on the clock face of your Apple Watch.
The monogram complication is currently only available on the Color clock face, and it's meant to put your initials right on the front of your Apple Watch. But that doesn't mean you can only use your initials. The truth is, you can set the monogram complication to show any one to four (1-4) characters of your choosing. And yes, that includes the ? Apple symbol!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By townsdan in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2015, 11:40 PM
- By DavidCalvin in forum iPhone 6Replies: 28Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:27 AM
- By DavidCalvin in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2015, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2015, 11:00 AM