- 16,184 Posts
How to keep time with your Apple Watch
Timekeeping is one of the Apple Watch's most important features and is customizable in many different ways.
When Apple announced the Apple Watch, they emphasized what an extraordinary focus they put on timekeeping itself. If time accuracy is important to you, you can choose a setup that presents time down to the millisecond. If moon phases and world clocks would be more valuable to you, you're only a few taps away from adding them to your watch face.
The Apple Watch lets you track time in terms that matter the most to you. From complications to watch faces, here's everything you need to know about the Apple Watch and timekeeping!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:30 PM
- By codemonkey85 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2015, 12:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:54 AM
- By Abe Sherif in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 07:56 AM