- 16,237 Posts
How to use your Apple Watch as a stopwatch
The Apple Watch has a great stopwatch feature built right in.
No longer do you have to pull out your iPhone, launch the Clock app, and select the stopwatch tab. Instead, just look down at your wrist, select the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch and you're ready to go! You can even customize the look and feel of the Stopwatch app to suit the activity you need to time.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Serenity Caldwell in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2016, 06:46 PM
- By Greg Maass in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2015, 02:11 PM
- By Zachary Davis3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2015, 12:47 PM