Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

16,212 Posts

Default Here's what two-tone Apple Watch Sport Bands look like

Yes, I made an R2D2-colored band for my Apple Watch Sport. Find a friend with a different-colored Sport, and you can too.
    You know what they say about the best-laid plans. I expected to be on vacation in southern California visiting my parents over the last week of April, but Apple had other ideas: The company announced it would be shipping the Apple Watch starting April 24 *which just so happened to be the first day of my vacation.
    So instead of relaxing that Friday, I spent the evening with my father anxiously awaiting the arrival of two elongated brown boxes; we'd both ordered Apple Watch Sport models, his blue and mine white.
    Once the prized devices arrived and we began unboxing them, however, I had a brilliant, terrible thought: The Sport comes with three band pieces (connector, S/M band, and M/L band), and we'd only likely ever use two of them.
    Which is largely how I ended up with a white and blue R2D2-colored Sport band.

Full story from the iMore Blog...