- 16,209 Posts
How to unpair and reset Apple Watch to factory settings
If you get a new Apple Watch or iPhone, you'll want to unpair and reset your old one.
There are also lots of other reasons you may need to reset your Apple Watch. Perhaps you're having a software problem you think a restore may fix. Regardless of the reason, unpairing it and resetting it to factory settings is simple enough, both from your iPhone and on your Apple Watch itself.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 01:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2015, 11:51 AM