- 16,177 Posts
How the Apple Watch is changing my health for the better
The Watch has done for me what no other health gadget has: tracked my full-contact sport and kept me accountable.
One of the chief reasons I've been so excited for the Apple Watch these past few months is the possibility of using it to properly track my movement and exercise day-to-day. Four nights a week I play roller derby, a full-contact sport on quad roller skates, which has proven... difficult for most health and fitness gadgets to track. Steps aren't tracked nor helpful when you're talking about wheeling around, nor can most devices be worn without fear of them falling off or otherwise being destroyed.
But two weeks in, not only is the Apple Watch giving me proper tracking data for my full-contact sport —*it's making me healthier all-around.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2015, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:06 AM