- 16,185 Posts
How to restore your Apple Watch from a backup
If you get a new Apple Watch, or had to reset yours to resolve an issue, restoring from a backup is simple!
The Apple Watch backs up on its own accord with no effort or steps involved on your part. That means if you ever get a new Apple Watch, or had to unpair and restore yours due to a software problem, you can easily recover all your settings and installed apps in a snap!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2015, 07:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 06:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2015, 05:51 AM
- By shisong in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2015, 02:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2015, 11:32 PM