- 16,185 Posts
OS X Yosemite networking issues and discoveryd
Having problems with Apple devices on your network getting lost or appended with numbers? Discoveryd might be to blame.
Iconfactory developer Craig Hockenberry posted to his blog about persistent problems he's run into with OS X Yosemite (warning: strong language). Hockenberry gives me some insight into a problem that has also dogged me since Yosemite was in beta last summer: Problems with Macs waking from sleep, and devices on the network being arbitrarily renamed.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Spike Lee in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2015, 03:35 PM