- 16,184 Posts
Home Depot says no to Apple Pay, because who needs security?
Home Depot may have stopped accepting Apple Pay, following a deal to accept PayPal both in stores and online.
While Home Depot never formally announced Apple Pay compatibility, customers have been able to use it in several of the company's locations for some time now. However, it seems that Home Depot is now officially blocking Apple Pay at most of its retail outlets, pointing customers towards PayPal instead.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2015, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2015, 11:12 AM