- 16,245 Posts
How to turn off alerts for apps on the Apple Watch
App notifications buzzing your wrist when you don't want them to? Here's the fix!
The Apple Watch has done a lot to reduce my notification panic, letting me filter out the noise I don't need to immediately hear about — Instagram notifications and emails from my favorite soup spot — from the information I do.
But often times, I don't want to kill those notifications completely. I like scrolling through what I've missed on Facebook within the Watch's Notification Center, or what new card packs are available in Topps' Star Wars trading game. I just don't need to be prominently alerted to them.
So how do you turn off sounds and haptic buzzes without disabling third-party app notifications entirely for your Watch?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:40 AM
- By Illustrator Joe in forum iPhone 6Replies: 54Last Post: 05-24-2015, 08:44 PM
- By bakerman1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2015, 01:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 04:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 03:30 PM