- 16,205 Posts
How to make on/off labels more visible on your Apple Watch
You can toggle a lot of settings from off to on and back again, including one that makes toggle state more visible.
By default on the Apple Watch, thanks to its iOS heritage, the difference between "on" and "off" for a lot of options in settings is little more than what side the switch it on and whether it's green or not. If that isn't accessible enough for you, you can make the toggles even more visible by —*wait for it! — toggling on labels. That way you get a helpful O in off state and I in on state. It's especially useful if color alone isn't enough of a differentiator for you.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Maf C in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 05-09-2015, 01:55 AM
- By iEd in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2015, 09:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2015, 01:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2015, 09:10 AM