- 16,237 Posts
How to use the Apple Watch as a health and fitness tracker
The Apple Watch can function as a fitness tracker to help you be more aware of your overall health.
One of the most important features of the Apple Watch is its potential to help us lead healthier lives. Out of the box your Apple Watch can count your steps, track workouts, and even monitor your heart rate. Apple Watch makes it easy to track the parts of your active life that are the most important to you. Whether your goal is losing weight or monitoring certain health data for medical reasons, an Apple Watch can help you accomplish all of the above with the help of the Activity, Workout, and Health apps.
No matter what your personal goals are, here's everything you need to know about the health and fitness on the Apple Watch!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mcat66 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2015, 04:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2015, 03:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2015, 03:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2015, 10:51 PM