- 16,219 Posts
How to enable grayscale mode on your Apple Watch
The Apple Watch display is full color — but it doesn't have to be.
If full color is a detriment rather than benefit to your visual accessibility, you can easily toggle it off. It's one of the fastest changes you can make on the Apple Watch and, best of all, it's system-wide. So, once you've enabled it, it's enabled everywhere.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Scatabrain in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2015, 05:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 09:53 PM
- By iEd in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 09:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2015, 09:09 PM