- 16,244 Posts
Having trouble tracking exercise on your Apple Watch? Here's how to fix it!
If your Apple Watch doesn't seem to be properly tracking your steps or exercise, here's an easy way to calibrate it.
I'm loving my Apple Watch Sport so far, but I've had some minor problems getting it to properly track my daily movement and exercise goals. If you're having this problem too, you're in luck: Thanks to a helpful Twitter commenter, I found this great document from Apple Support on calibrating your Watch to more accurately track your Workouts and Activity.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2015, 08:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2015, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:03 AM