- 16,173 Posts
Secret Apple Watch options: 14 Force Touch tips for your wrist
Force Touch on the Apple Watch is almost like a secondary (right) mouse click on the Mac or Windows.
When you press firmly on the screen it will blur out and one to four additional options will appear on top of it. It's not the number of options that matte, it's the utility. They can't be vital, otherwise burying them under a Force Touch makes them undiscoverable. Yet they have to be important, otherwise they're just adding clutter and complexity to the interface and shouldn't be there.
That leaves useful, which is what Force Touch options really are. Eventually you'll find them all, but in the meantime, here's a handy cheat sheet to get you started.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 05-02-2015, 09:44 AM #2
- 05-02-2015, 09:54 AM #3
- 05-02-2015, 11:39 AM #4
- 05-02-2015, 11:42 AM #5
- 05-02-2015, 11:44 AM #6
- By RobbyRob in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2015, 10:09 PM
- By Jonnyboy255 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 05-06-2015, 01:18 PM
- By jbaile07 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2015, 08:48 PM
- By add309 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:12 AM