- 16,185 Posts
How to set up and use Zoom on Apple Watch
Zoom increases the magnification of the Apple Watch interface, making it bigger for those who need to see it more easily.
To better aid those who need greater visual accessibility, Zoom lets you set a default magnification level for the Apple Watch but also adjust it dynamically. For those with visual impairments or partial blindness, it can make what are otherwise small, hard to see screen elements bigger and easier to see.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mlawrnce in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 09-19-2015, 09:15 AM
- By Vic Rivera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2015, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 06:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:50 PM