- 16,212 Posts
Apple Watch and activity tracking: 5 things you need to know!
The Apple Watch doesn't track activity the same way your everyday fitness tracker does, and that has caused some general confusion.
Instead of counting steps or calories, the Apple Watch focuses more on your overall health and well-being. This difference has left some Apple Watch owners baffled at their standing desks when a notification comes through that it's time to stand; others aren't sure why workouts they log in other App Store apps don't show up as a workout in the Activity app. And these are all logical questions.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kmgdc in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2015, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 04:02 PM
- By bubba3595 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2015, 03:12 PM