- 16,185 Posts
How to pair an external heart rate monitor to Apple Watch
Although the Apple Watch has a built-in heart rate sensor, more serious training may require some external help.
While your Apple Watch's heart sensor should perform just fine for passive monitoring, anyone training or in need of much more accurate data may be better off with a heart rate monitor strap. Luckily, the Apple Watch supports connecting a Bluetooth enabled strap or monitor. Once you pair it within Settings, you're ready to go!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Bifurcated in forum Apple WatchReplies: 20Last Post: 05-21-2015, 12:17 AM
- By Trexter15 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 70Last Post: 05-16-2015, 07:50 PM
- By Doctor9fan in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:12 AM