- 16,185 Posts
How to add the Activity app to your Apple Watch's clock face
Having the Activity app on your Apple Watch's clock face lets you see your progress with just a wrist raise.
If you want to stay on top of how active you are throughout the day, you'll likely want to check the Activity app on your Apple Watch. But instead of swiping or tapping your way to the app itself, you can add Activity's progress rings to the clock face of your Apple Watch; it makes easy work of staying on top of your move goals. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2015, 07:41 PM
- By Dave Marsh in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:44 PM
- By jdivers03 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2015, 06:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2015, 09:51 AM