- 16,185 Posts
Max out your privacy with Apple
These days Apple is one of the only (if not the only) global-scale consumer tech companies that seems to prioritize customer privacy.
Apple doesn't merely keep your personal data private, they increasingly make it harder for them (or anyone) to even collect it in the first place. Yes, even including those snoopy government agencies.
Although Apple deeply embeds privacy features across its products and services, many of them only work if you turn them on, and perhaps change a few habits. As an incredibly paranoid security professional who sometimes travels to more... hostile... environments, here are my favorite Apple-centric privacy tips and tricks.
Much of this advice comes from knowing how criminals, and even digital forensics experts, recover private data in the real world.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 05-02-2015, 11:29 AM
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2015, 01:11 AM
- By gtxcrush in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2015, 02:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:00 PM