i move to America USA because imore is full of american

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I move to America because imore is full of american , seems like I m the only British English man here and when we talk about money I always use the ? and they use the "S" with two II

I like cold weather and remote country side with very less people so I might settle in Montana or Minnesota but will live in big city like New York or California sometimes because my girlfriends like there

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm......I'm British too, but don't feel the need to move to America just because Imore 'seems' to have more Americans who talk about the American dollar$ and not the British pound?. BTW: I have an American girlfriend who is going to be moving to the opposite side of the pond, but this was not decided upon by any web sites or fan sites she may visit! 😋😋😋

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm......I'm British too, but don't feel the need to move to America just because Imore 'seems' to have more Americans who talk about the American dollar$ and not the British pound?. BTW: I have an American girlfriend who is going to be moving to the opposite side of the pond, but this was not decided upon by any web sites or fan sites she may visit!

some british people say to me iPhone is invented by british , she say : iPhone is made by a british guy ,o look at that british guy on tele

i assume she is talking about jony ive

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2