- 17,232 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Apple employee safe after kidnapping, missing iPad not newsworthy
Late last week a 20-year old Apple employee was kidnapped after being robbed of approximately $7,500 in personal items at knife point.
Though the victim was pepper-sprayed and the stolen items included cash, prescription drugs, and other electronics, most of the coverage has focused on an item identified as an "iPad test model", which they say may or may not have been an "upcoming product release".
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2015, 12:32 AM
- By iChris8 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2015, 01:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 08:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 07:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2015, 07:12 AM