- 16,185 Posts
How to track a workout session with Apple Watch
You can log all kinds of workouts right on your wrist with Apple Watch.
Whether you're heading to the gym and jumping on a stationary bike, enjoying a nice long walk outdoors, or going for a brisk run around town, your Apple Watch can track any session, complete with distance, time, heart rate details, and more. Once you're done, Apple Watch will log all this data in the Activity and Health apps on your iPhone. This way you can review information and track your progress whenever you'd like. Logging a workout session with Apple Watch is simple. Follow along and we'll walk you through how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2015, 11:32 PM
- By Tomas Dobrovodsky in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:42 AM