- 16,189 Posts
Mac revenue exceeds iPad revenue for the first time since 2011
So much for the "post-PC era:" Apple generated more revenue from Macs this quarter than iPads. A number of factors seem to be aiding the growth.
Despite a contracting worldwide PC market, Apple managed to buck the trend —*once again —*by selling more Macs than it ever has during its second quarter: More than 4.5 million Macs in total. What's more, Macs beat iPads in terms of revenue. What's going on?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By tannera54 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2015, 06:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 04:40 PM