- 16,205 Posts
How to view goal metrics in Workout for Apple Watch
The Workout app for Apple Watch lets you log workouts quickly and easily.
By default, you'll see a large ring on the screen of your Apple Watch during a workout. It gives you a general idea of how much progress you've made during your exercising period. While it's a good indicator, if you prefer more specific data — what Apple calls "goal metrics" — you can get those too. So, if you want to see total elapsed time, distance, or calories burned while you work out, all you need to do is adjust a few settings.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 12:57 PM
- By TimmyB20 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2015, 12:21 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2015, 12:02 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 09:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 08:51 AM