- 16,194 Posts
How to view your step count on Apple Watch
Although the Apple Watch prefers to track calories rather than steps, you can still get your count.
If you're coming from a conventional fitness tracker, that might be confusing at first. How many calories you burned or how many minutes of brisk activity you engaged in might not correlate with the steps you've gotten used to. Luckily, Apple Watch will still tell you your steps, you've just got to know where to look. And once you do, making the transition to calories can be much easier!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 06:54 PM
- By Alliegna in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 09:54 AM
- By Ruby Michel in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 07:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:56 AM