- 16,194 Posts
How to check your heart rate with Apple Watch
Your Apple Watch contains sensors that let you check your current heart rate whenever you'd like.
As long as you're wearing your Apple Watch it will check and log your heart rate by itself every ten minutes. All the data Apple Watch collects about your heart rate is then transferred automatically to the Health app on your iPhone. This happens more frequently during a workout, unless you make adjustments. However, you can also check your heart rate on demand whenever you'd like. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Bigeric23 in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2016, 12:51 PM
- By douglaswilson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:29 PM
- By laurapritchard85 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2015, 11:40 AM