- 16,238 Posts
How to clear — and clear all — notifications on your Apple Watch
Having a notification center on your wrist is fantastic, but so is the ability to dismiss individual and all alerts!
The Apple Watch can use touch, audio, and visual cues to alert you to a notification but if you miss it or just can't get to it, they're all safely stored for you in Notification Center. They can build up there, however, so you may want to clear some or all of them out, especially if you know you won't be needing them again. Luckily, it's easy to do!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Bigeric23 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 50Last Post: 09-02-2015, 08:37 AM
- By Paul Thake in forum Apple PayReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:07 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple WatchReplies: 16Last Post: 04-29-2015, 10:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2015, 09:46 AM