How to set a calorie goal with Activity for Apple Watch
Part of staying active with Apple Watch involves setting a personal goal for yourself.
The built-in Activity app on your Apple Watch makes this easy enough by allowing you to choose a goal of how many calories you'd like to burn each day. You'll try to complete this goal alongside with making a conscious effort to stand for at least one minute each hour and performing at least 30 minutes of exercise each day. Your progress for all three is represented by three colorful rings. As you get closer to completing these goals each day, the rings will come closer to being a complete circle.
While exercise and stand goals can't be changed, you can adjust your calorie goal whenever you'd like. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:30 PM
- By cody in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:14 PM