- 16,185 Posts
How to set a default card for Apple Pay on Apple Watch
If you use a particular credit or debit card more than others, you can set it as your Apple Pay default on your Apple Watch.
Most of us end up using a specific credit or debit card for making purchases more than the others. Perhaps you get more rewards with that specific card, or something else. Regardless of the reason, you can set a default card on your Apple Watch, just like you can on your iPhone. This way, you don't have to swipe through cards each time looking for the one you want to use. Just hold up your wrist and your default card is automatically used.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rockdog97 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2016, 10:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 04:22 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2015, 02:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:00 PM