- 16,189 Posts
How to remove a card from Apple Pay on Apple Watch
If you get a new credit or debit card, or one of yours expires, you'll want to remove it from Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
Just like most things, our credit and debit cards end up expiring after a few years, or we replace them with newer cards that give us better perks. While you could always leave old cards where they are without any ill effects, Passbook will start to look quite cluttered and the cards you have to swipe through in order to find the one you want can become unmanageable. Just like you can remove cards from Apple Pay on iPhone, here's how to do the same on your Apple Watch!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rockdog97 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2016, 10:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 03:52 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2015, 02:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:00 PM