- 16,184 Posts
How to set up and add cards to Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
If you have an Apple Watch, you have the ability to use Apple Pay right on your wrist.
It works a little differently than it does on your iPhone, but it's just as safe and just as secure. Once it's set up, you'll be able to tap your watch at thousands of different retail locations just as easily as you could your iPhone! The first thing you'll need to do before you can start using Apple Pay with Apple Watch is add all your credit and debit cards. Here's how to get started!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By MightyHollywood in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2015, 03:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 11:12 AM
- By Gary86 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:35 AM
- By Rainwater50 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:28 AM