Best health and fitness apps for Apple Watch!
One of the staple features of Apple Watch is its ability to double as an all-in-one fitness tracker.
Regardless of what kind of health and fitness data you need to track, the App Store is already overflowing with options. A lot of which have been optimized for Apple Watch. Some apps can help you log runs while others track cycling performance or monitor activity while you hit the slopes. Whether your goal is just to be more active or to track a sport or activity you already participate in regularly, these are the health and fitness apps that are already updated and ready to hit the pavement with you and you're new Apple Watch!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By James Falconer in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:57 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:33 PM
- By crazycode in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:47 AM
- By grunt0300 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 08:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 08:51 AM