- 16,185 Posts
Comcast drops $45 billion merger deal with Time Warner Cable
Following yesterday's report, Comcast has pulled out of talks to merge with rival Time Warner Cable, announcing today the company has terminated all agreements. The deal is off.
Comcast originally announced the deal to merge with TWC back in 2014, which was valued at $45.2 billion in stock. The merge was met with criticism from not only the general public but government officials (namely the FCC) too. Today, the merge finally caved in, with Comcast CEO Brian Roberts confirming in a statement that the deal is off and the company is moving on.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:06 AM
- By efecemk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 05:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 12:12 AM